Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Life Experience

Recently someone I know came to me for some advice. He said, "I figured you would have a good opinion about things considering your in depth life experience".

...my "in depth life experience". Oh geez, is that what people think of me? Is that what people see? Yes, I have been through a lot in life, especially the last three-four years. But to actually hear it from someone else, kind of made me cringe on the inside a wee bit. My "life experience" has fallen in a short list of categories....

1. Employment
2. Relationships


As far as employment I've had my fair share of job changes. I do work in the education field after all. Finding and getting a job is a long process. Keeping the job is easy, as long as there aren't budget cuts. If there are, then you start the circle all over again looking for a job and interviewing for countless positions. With these job changes comes the possibility of moving, which I have done for the lack of jobs and for self preservation as well.

But back to the friend who contacted me. His questions and concerns happened to fall in both categories, and since he felt I have had so much life experience, he came to me. I was glad to help. In the end it is good that I have had these life experiences so I can help others out. They may not be the same situations, but I can give advice, which I remind them is only advice and my personal opinions, but none the less they are usually grateful. However, I also realized, I AM SICK AND TIRED OF LIFE EXPERIENCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment