Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, December 18, 2011

All I Want For Christmas....

*I want a man who puts God first.
*I want a man who will love me unconditionally.
*I want a man I can talk to for hours but can also just enjoy the silence with.
*I want a man who will tell me I'm beautiful even when I'm wearing sweats.
*I want a man who will listen to me ramble even If I make no sense or am being completely ridiculous.
*I want a man who will challenge my thinking and push me to see the other sides of things.
*I want a man who will notice how I seek after goodness.
*I want a man who will buy me ice cream just because I love it.
*I want a man who believes family is important.
*I want a man who is attracted to me because of who I am not just physically.
*I want a man who is not afraid to hold my hand or hug or kiss me in public.
*I want a man who is strong in virtue and value.
*I want a man who cares just as much as I do, not less.
*I want a man who will sweep me off my feet.
*I want a man who will slow dance with me just because even if there's no music playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment