Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Losing faith in the human race

Maybe it's my job, perhaps its my past experiences or what I see on the news, or perhaps it's just by observing the world and the lives and events of everyday people. Toss in the suffering, the inhumanity to man, dishonesty, injustice, the loss of values and morals and you really start to wonder how anyone can be happy. Do people really not see how the real world is? Are people really that blind to what is going on around them? Perhaps it's just me, I don't know. But I'm really starting to lose faith in the human race. 

We are each on a path that was created individually for us by God. Let's say all is good and we make all the right turns or choices that we are supposed to, that have been set for us to make. Then one day we make a left instead of a right, and the next day we make another left, and we keep making lefts instead of rights.  At what point does God change his plan for us? Does it it change? Or does he keep it the same expecting us to get back on that "right" path? 

I believe and know that my ultimate goal is to return to my Father in Heaven. I am faced with trials that I am to overcome and learn lessons from. However, there are times when these trials are loaded up upon me and I just don't know what else I am supposed to do. These trials come in the form of friends, the adversary, temptations, yearnings, distractions, and even my own personal goals. It is during these times that the human race seems to be broken the most. When we rely and need each other to help keep us strong and lift us up. 

It seems that some of the people in my life are trials, temptations and have sadly become a reason to lose faith in the human race. Now I am not saying all of them. I have my personal angels and those friends that would do anything to help me at a moments notice. I try to surround myself with people who are going to help me make those right turns instead of the lefts. But what am I supposed to do about those other people? For example, there are two people that I know that it seems like things did not go as one might have wanted, expected, thought, or whatnot. Now instead of becoming, being, and/or remaining friends, we don't talk at all. If we exchange hellos it's surprising. I have tried my hardest to remain open and friendly because that is what I would want, and do want, in return. Perhaps our expectations of each other are help to high. I admit I do that to people myself. How can we change this? Because right now, it is this cutting people off that makes me lose faith in people.

I want to believe in people. I want to restore the good and the happiness. I want to have faith in the human race. 

No comments:

Post a Comment