Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Do What Is Right, The Consequences Follow.


Is doing what you think to be right always the right thing? I've made some decisions lately that make sense logically, but just don't feel good. They have left me rather sad actually. I've put in a lot of thought into these decisions. They "seem" to be right, but I guess I am struggling with how I feel about them afterwards. Granted not all my decisions effect just myself, some of them involve other individuals. So I have to take into consideration what may be best for them also. Right now I guess I just don't know about anything anymore. Lucky me. I suppose now I have to face the consequences for my own actions, for the bridges I've made, for the bridges I've also burned. 



~Sometimes things aren't what they seem, sometimes they are better, sometimes they are worse.~

No comments:

Post a Comment