Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, July 27, 2009

Me in a Nut-Shell

1. My favorite ice-cream flavor is Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough! Yummy
2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE gerber daisies!
3. I had a three-legged, one-eyed dog growing up.
4. I am a girly girl who loves makeup, cute clothes, and jewelry....BUT i can handle the great out doors!
5. I love pizza, and don't get enough of it.
6. I love to cook and bake.
7. I live to have fun.
8. I love watching movies....we have over 600 at home and I've seen probably 80% of them.
9. I love stars.
10. I dream of going to Thailand, Spain, Italy, Turkey, Egypt and Greece.
11. I love to people watch.
12. I've had my heart broken on more than one occasion yet I still love LOVE.
13. I love to go find a secluded spot in nature to sit and think.
14. I don't eat chocolate unless it's white, or in a candy bar coating other stuff (i.e. snickers, etc)
15. I love taking pictures of people, places or things.
16. I've lived in New Mexico, Florida, California, Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, and Alaska.
17. My favorite color is PINK! Followed by blue, black and silver
18. I have a fear of small places, heights and lots of people. 

19. I have a puppy (3.5 year old Lhasa Apso) named Roxy.
20. I have an appreciation for 80's hair band music!
21. I love my family, they are the greatest people I know.
22. I have absolutely amazing friends!
23. I wear sandals in the middle of winter!
24. I don't eat fast food hamburgers, only from sit down restaurants or home-made.
25. Raspberries and Pineapple are my two favorite fruit!

No comments:

Post a Comment