Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Boys will Be Boys.....

My family has finally made it to Mobile, Alabama. After spending two months on the road driving from Wasilla, Alaska to Mobile, they were ready to call it quits! They are super excited to be there. They are loving the time they have with the grandbabies and Wesley is super excited to finally get to our brother Tony's house. He started school today and got to see the school production of Little Shop of Horror's. He must have loved it to have come home and told them about it.

Well after bugging the family for the past week for pictures I finally have a few to share. My two adorable little nephews Johnny and Alex! You will also see that they have adopted my puppy Roxy. I'm not sure I will ever get her back since Johnny has already claimed her as his puppy! She is loving the attention and the food!

Dad and the Grandbabies (Roxy included!)



It never fails, Dad always puts the babies to sleep!



Alex (left, 2yrs) and Johnny (right, 3 yrs)



Johnny and Roxy. She has found her spot!



Roxy! She is lucky I'm not there to stop her....


Alex wearing Daddy's shades!

No comments:

Post a Comment