Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Nice Surprise

I was standing in the hallway today with my class taking our afternoon bathroom break, when the secretary walked by me with these really pretty flowers. She stopped next to me and said they were for me. What?? ME?? "Are you sure?" I asked her. As I grabbed the card to see what it said and who they were from I was really curious. Why would I be getting flowers? When I opened the card, at first I was upset. The reason behind getting them not so pleasant, but the purpose of them in the end was sincere and sweet. Still doesn't mean things will change or be how they were, but I am grateful for the sunshine and happiness they bring to my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment