India Pics....
Scrumptious Dinner....
Motorcycle Ride....
Paperback Hero.....
Friday night I went into Anchorage to spend the evening with Paul. With both of our busy schedules we have been trying to find a time to get together. Well we finally did and it was a blast. It's been a while since I've had that much carefree, semi-last minute fun.
It started off looking at some amazing pictures of his trip to India. What a place. I couldn't believe their electrical wiring jobs! It was sadly funny to see a man work on the wires in bare feet climbing up on the pole. I've seen pictures of the Taj but to hear that it is as beautiful and amazing in person as in the pictures is cool. It was also interesting to see how different the country can be, dirt and barren to lush and green.
After looking at pictures we made a delicious meal. Paul took control of the salmon and moose steak, I made the salad and there just happened to be a caramel apples with pink and yellow sprinkles waiting to be eaten. I have to say it was deliciously yummy. Of course I'm still curious about whether or not the caramel came off the bowl in the dishwasher...hmmm!
Being that it is October and still in the 50's we decided to take his bike for a ride. We put on some 80s music and then some rock and jammed out. We enjoyed the smells of bonfires, the cool crisp autumn air and the sites and sounds of the city. After riding around for a bit Paul got a call from a friend who had won free tickets to see Paperback Hero in concert. We headed over and listened to them play live. Their set rocked. I love listening to live music and it really reminded me that I need to do that more often!
Maternity Pictures
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment