My goal is to teach. I am a teacher. I love to be around students. Age doesn't matter really, but I get so excited seeing those around me, those that I am teaching "get it". As I look at my life in front of me, I know that I may not always be teaching in an institutional setting. I am definitely ok with that. I know that I will be able to teach others in my church callings, my children (someday) and my friends. I get excited at the possibilities that lay ahead of me.
Another one of my goals is to have a family. It doesn't have to be this year or any time soon, but I want a family. I want the blessings that having a family gives. I want to support a husband in his goals and dreams. To work together to overcome the obstacles we may be faced with. I want to raise children in the Gospel. I know things have happened in my past that may cause concern at times, but for me- these things give me all the more strength and determination to move forward and learn from the mistakes that were made. It gives me more push and drive to truly support myself, a husband and a family someday. It pushes me to keep my identity, to keep my goals and dreams alive, to remember who I am.
I want to be a student. A student of the Gospel. I want a firmer and more solid foundation of the Gospel in which I can bases my life on. I want to be a student of the world. To understand what is going on around me better. To see, to know and to apply what it is that effects me directly.
I love the pitter patter of the raindrops on the windows, on the cars, on the patio outside. It is soothing and relaxing. It gets me in the right mood to ponder and think. I think I'm on the right track, no matter what others and those around me say. In the end it's not their life, it's not their decisions, but rather my own with the guidance of Heavenly Father. So in the end, what is it that I am supposed to do today to accomplish my goals in the long run? I pray with Heavenly Father daily that the choices I am making are right, that they are good, that they may be aligned with the plan he has in mind for me. I act in faith that Heavenly Father will let me know when something I have decided is not what he intends. I act in love for myself, those around me and most importantly Heavenly Father.

No comments:
Post a Comment