Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Who Am I

I am a child of God. I love my Heavenly Father and can't wait to return to him someday. 
I crave for his guidance and reassurance in all that I do. 
I am a student of the scriptures and of faith. 
I am a missionary.
I am a servant to HF.


I am a woman.
Someday I will be a wife and eventually a mother.
I am a daughter. 
I am a sister. 


I am a friend to many. 
I am a servant to those around me. 
I am comforter to myself and to my friends.


I am a teacher. I excite in seeing others “get it”. 
I strive to be a teacher of emotional, mental and spiritual knowledge to those around me.
I am a role model to others. I have to constantly be aware of my words and actions to those I teach. 


I am an emotional person. I wear my heart on my sleeve. 
     I take things personally and find joy, pain, and peace in that. 
I am strong and weak and that same time.
I am positive and negative.
I am high and I am low.
I am a planner, a procrastinator and a spontaneous person.
I am serious and silly.
I am an extroverted introvert.
I am visual. I like to see what is around me. 


I am a woman who craves touch in relationships (both platonic and romantic).
I need to hear things sometimes more than once to be reassured that it's reality.
I need to experience things first hand in order to understand it and apply it.
I need to spend time and talk with people in order to maintain those relationships.


I AM ME. The good and the bad. The happy and the sad. The highs and the lows. The fun and the boring.  The hard worker and the lazy person. The pusher and the one to give up. The lover and the fighter. THIS IS ME.


No comments:

Post a Comment