I also found out yesterday that my brother and his wife are having a baby girl!!! I'm so excited for them. Two cute little boys and now a little girl to add to the mix! I'm just so excited.
My family is leaving here in 2.5 weeks. I still can't believe that they are actually moving. They said they were going to leave in May and I convinced them to stay until June. Now it's August and they are still here. We have enjoyed our time together, even though I haven't been around much. I look forward to seeing them at Christmas. That is going to be my christmas present to myself, a ticket to Mobile, Alabama to see my family and the new baby. It will actually be the first Christmas in over twenty years with my dad who lives in Florida. Craziness.
I got released from my calling at church as Relief Society Enrichment Counselor, just to be recalled as the same thing with the new presidency. Fun Stuff.

No comments:
Post a Comment