I have a spent a lot of time study my scriptures. A common thread I keep reading lately is repentance and forgiveness. Hurt is not something I want to hang on to and I know thru the atonement I can let it go. I can find charity in others and be comforted. Another thread is charity. That pure love of Christ for others. That is what I want to have for others and that is what I am going to do!
I have also been rereading and rereading a special blessing I have received. I have gained so much comfort from that! I am excited to see what lies in store for me because of this blessing. There is so much for me to accomplish and I am just excited.
The sun is shining, it's a beautiful day, I have found peace and comfort in my scriptures, prayers and in my Heavenly Father's love for me!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment