Every wall I've built is gone.
Don't know what to do
To get off the path I'm on.
I'm questioning the very truths
I've believed in all along.
Looking back on how it used to be
I wonder what went wrong.
Deep inside my heart there is a prayer
That love will find me there.
Living with the pain
From the choices I have made.
Knowing how to change
But believing it's too late.
Every path I take convinces me
That I don't know who I am.
But a voice inside is telling me
I've never gone too far.
Whispering the promise of a prayer
That love will find me there.
There's a broken heart that's healing.
There's a life that has been changed.
There are answers to the prayers that I have prayed.
When I'm sure my soul can't make it one more day.
Love will find me there and light my way.
One who knows my heart
And sees what I can't see
Has been there from the start
And believes in what I'll be.
He will shine a light through every
Darkest fear I'll ever know.
His arms are reaching out to me
Through the ones who'll love my soul.
He will hear my hearts unspoken prayer
That love will find me there.
Love will find me there.
Staci Peters and Tyler Castleton
Joy in the Journey - EFY 1998
**adapted to fit me

No comments:
Post a Comment