Bucket List (noun): A list you make of things you say you want to do. Things you want to do not only before you die, but just for fun too.
In life there is much to do and actually lots of time to do it. I've been thinking a lot lately about what it is I want to accomplish. Not just the everyday mundane things such as get a job, have a house, nice car, etc. But those things that I really want to do and hope I am blessed enough to actually have the opportunity to do. Of course some of them are rather mundane but nevertheless I want to do them!
*Go skinny dipping AND streaking!!! ;-)
*Learn to drive a stick....better.
*Learn to drive a motorcycle.
*Learn to change my own oil.
*Hike a large mountain (don't ask which one bc I don't know yet, probably somewhere in South America!)
*Travel around the world: see each Continent!
....visit Thailand, Greece, Italy, Spain, Africa, New Zealand, India, Russia, Germany, Ireland, Egypt.
*Visit Monet's Garden and his famous water lilies.
*Visit American iconic locations with family: NYC, Rushmore, Yellowstone, Nashville/Graceland, Disney World, Niagra, Boston, Alamo, SLC, etc.
*Sail through the Caribbean Islands.
*Attend General Conference in the Conference Center.
*Attend General Conference in the Conference Center.
*Read Bible and BoM cover to cover.
*Learn to crochet and quilt.
*Make baby blankets for babies.
...have babies.
.....get married.
.........get boyfriend.
*Mission with my husband (see above!)
*Learn to surf, snowboard, and water ski
*Learn to dance: ballroom, tango, salsa, etc.
*Take singing lessons.
*Live in another country.
*Learn to speak Spanish fluently.
*Fly a plane.

No comments:
Post a Comment