Life is fabulous! I love my life. Of course there always seems to be randomness or times when something unexpected happens, times when we could hate life for a moment. But because of simply deciding that happiness is better than the frustration and the unhappiness, we are able to continue to love life. This is a simple fact, ok so not so simple to actually do all the time, but a fact that I am grateful for.
As I have time to reflect on my life I am grateful for many things; there is no better time than now to express my gratitude for just a few of the many blessings in my life.
I am grateful for . . .
*My family who loves me and supports me in all that I do. I am truly blessed to have amazing parents and an awesome little brother here with me right now. And for Roxy who is one fun and lovable puppy.
*My friends who put up with my craziness. Who help me through the difficult times and are with me especially during the fun times!
*The Gospel of Jesus Christ. Through his teachings I am guided to truth, Love, and purpose. I am grateful for the restoration. For the Scriptures. For the power of the Priesthood on this Earth. I am eternally grateful for the Atonement and the sacrifice made by Jesus Christ for me.
*The Temples that surround this Earth. A place where I can call Home wherever I am. A place to feel closer to my Heavenly Father who showers me with love.
*The beautiful state of Alaska, which I now call Home. The beauty that surrounds me every single day.
*The opportunity I got to start my life over two years ago.
*The gift of Agency or freedom to choose my own actions.
*The opportunity to love again, whenever that may be. I am grateful for the opportunity to marry in the Temple someday for Time and All Eternity.
Although these some of these blessings seem large in nature and some even so minute, I am truly grateful for them. I carry them in my heart and in my mind daily as a reminder of Heavenly Father's love for me. Take the time to remember your blessings, show your gratitude for them and you too will find that there is much to be happy for.
Maternity Pictures
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment