Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Courage to Continue

For the past few weeks I have been interviewing for one of the few very limited positions open in the school district. As each interview passes, I feel good about the interview. However when the phone call comes I'm disheartened. Each principal has said I have the highest recommendations. I am enthusiastic about what I do. I would be an excellent addition to their school. However, following all these positive remarks they say I am second best, the person they chose has more experience.

The question remains, how do I get more experience if they don't hire me? They tell me not to lose hope or feel like a failure. But time after time of the same response, it gets difficult to stay optimistic. I am starting to lose hope. I am starting to feel like a failure. I know I'm not, but that disheartening feeling still persists.

I have to constantly remind myself that there is something out there for me. That whatever is in store for me will be perfect and amazing. My talents will be used to their maximum capacity and I will feel like I have succeeded. Until then I must maintain the little amounts of courage I still have and continue to press onward.

Winston Churchill stated, "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts."

No comments:

Post a Comment